Earthbound (Earthbound #1) by Aprilynne Pike

Earthbound - Aprilynne Pike

Short Review;

I was really surprised at how intense and suspensful this was, it was such a fun read, I did not move once from start to finish I HAD to keep turning the pages!!

It's full of action, romance and a betrayal I NEVER saw coming!

Long Review:

This is the first book I have read from Aprilynne Pike and wasn't sure what to expect but can say I was amazingly surprised, it delivered on everything with the exception of a couple of parts that dragged a little.

Basically it's about a teenage girl called Tavia, she is the sole survivor of a plane crash that killed her parents so she has to live with her step aunt and uncle.

The book is set a couple of years on from the crash and Tavia has been through multiple surgeries and lots of therapy, and keeps having visions of a boy, this leads Tavia to question if the crash was an accident or not and the only person she can talk to about it is her best friend Benson who is a collage student and works at the local library.

There are so many little twists and turns that kept me guessing and turning the pages, and definately a few things I never even saw coming at all. I loved this book and cannot wait for Book 2 Earthquake which is due out July 2014!