Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

Anna and the French Kiss  - Stephanie Perkins

**A quote from the book at the end of the review**

Short Review;

Wow!! This was such an amazing read, simple plot but so wonderfully written and the characters are believable and relatable. A definite MUST READ.

Long Review;

Anna and the French Kiss is about a girl Anna she is about to start her senior year at school in Atlanta when she gets shipped off to boarding school in Paris, she spends a while waiting and wishing to go back home to her best friend, family and co-worker.

While in Paris she becomes friends with St.Clair, who she gets to know and becomes really close with. Loads happens in between - I can't write much without spoiling it!!

I found this book wonderfully written, and while it was a fairly simple plot it was interesting and engaging, and had me hooked right from the first chapter.

I loved Anna she was quirky, funny and witty, St.Clair was funny, charming and clever, and both characters were completely relatable.

Definitely a must read!

A quote I absolutely love;

The grapes are smaller than I'm used to, and the skin is slightly textured. Is that dirt? I dip my nakin in water and dab at the tiny purple globes. It helps, but they're still sort of rough. Hmm. St. Clair and Meredith stop talking. I glance up to find them staring at me in matching bemusement.

"Nothing," he says. "Continue your grape bath"